Software Developer [ November 2021 – present ]
Software Developer [ June 2019 – November 2020 ]
- Carried out responsibilities of a scrum master.
- Assisted the product owner in creating and refining requirements, developing user stories, and building sprints.
- Developed specifications for moderate to complex programming applications running on Azure.
- Modified and maintained existing software using ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core, and the Microsoft stack.
Web Developer [ December 2018 – June 2019 ]
- Obtained requirements from client and interpreted into user stories.
- Designed and implemented the website layout, color scheme, and graphical components.
Capstone – Wildflower Guide
- Collaborated as a member of an agile development team and participated in tri-weekly scrums.
- Developed and implemented a prototype program in Java.
- Implemented version two of the project utilizing a database, local server, and web format.
- Created database table relationships to mimic and allow the use of the wildflower guide key.
University of Wisconsin-Stout [ December 2018 ]
Bachelor of Science: Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire [ December 2015 ]
Bachelor of Science: Ecology and Environmental Biology
|SQL/ MySQL/ MSSQL||Familiar|
|ASP.Net/ ASP.Net Core||Familiar|
- Forecasting Algal Bloom Lags and Stability in a Watershed
SIAM Undergraduate Journal [ 2018 ]